This cold noodle salad is a quick and easy dish that makes a nice lunch, side or a full meal. You can be creative with your toppings and use whatever you have on hand. The sauce can be made ahead of time- making it even easier to throw together.
Kimchi Noodle Salad
- 1 cup Lucky Foods Seoul Kimchi chopped, plus juices and extra for topping
- 1 Tbsp Lucky Foods Seoul Gochujang
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 8 oz Soba Noodles
- 1/4 cup Seasnax Seaveggies
- 1/4 cup Carrots shredded
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Make the Sauce: Mix the first 7 ingredients (Kimchi, Gochujang, Sugar, Sesame oil, Rice Vinegar, Lime juice, and Fish Sauce). Add Kimchi juice to taste.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook soba noodles according to package instructions (usually about 5 minutes). Drain in a colander, transfer to a bowl of ice water to cool, then drain again.
- Mix noodles with sauce. Divide among serving bowls and add toppings of choice. We used carrots, cucumbers, seaweed, Kimchi and sesame seeds. Soft boiled eggs, pickled carrots, radishes and green onions also make great toppings