This easy to whip-up dip is great served with chips, crackers or add a dollop on top fish tacos!
Thank you @bayer715 for sharing your recipe with us!
Creamy Radish Kimchi Dip
An easy to whip up dip or topping to add to burger, tacos and more.
- 7 oz Lucky Foods Seoul Radish Kimchi
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 6 oz Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- Pepper to taste
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Add Kimchi, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and black pepper to a food processer
- Mix in cream cheese and sour cream
- Transfer to a bowl. Serve with chips or crackers