Spicy Korean Ramen Stir-Fry Recipe
We've partnered with our best buds at Seasnax and Nona Lim to create a quick and easy Stir-Fry.
- 1/2 cup Leek
- 1/2 cup Fennel bulb
- 1 cup Assorted bell peppers
- 1/2 cup Nona Lim (broth of choice) We recommend (vegan Miso Ramen Broth or Spicy Chicken Ramen Bone Broth)
- 1 Tbsp Lucky Foods Seoul Gochujang
- 1 Tbsp Coconut cream scooped from top of canned coconut meat or coconut butter
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Carrot thinly sliced into ribbons with a carrot peeler
- 3/4 cup Broccoli florets cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 sheet Seasnax Nori 1 sheet raw SeaSnax nori
- 1/2 pouch Toasty Onion SeaSnax Chomperz
- 1 pouch Nona Lim Laksa Rice Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Seoul Spicy Vegan Kimchi chopped
- 1/2 Avocado (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Add a drizzle of oilive oil to a deep, non-stick saucepan, saute leek for two minutes over medium heat until slightly browned. Add fennel and saute for an additional 2 minutes. If sticking, add a splash of broth, then add peppers and lower heat to medium low.
- Cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes, uncovering to stir occasionally. When peppers and fennel are caramelized and browned on edges, add broth of choice, chili paste, coconut cream, and garlic.
- Combine well, and add broccoli. Simmer on medium-low heat for 4 minutes, or until broccoli is bright green and slightly tender.
- Tear Nona Lim Laksa rice noodle package to vent and microwave for a minute
- Add peas and noodles and cook for 30 seconds
- Add SeaSnax Raw Nori for additional savory umami undertones. When ready to serve, drizzle with olive oil, and top with Kimchi, avocado slices and crunchy Seassnax Chomperz.