- For the tempeh
- 8 ounces tempeh, thinly sliced into ½ inch thick pieces
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Spicy Kimchi Hot Sauce
- For the tacos:
- ⅓ cup radish, cut into matchsticks
- ⅓ cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 6 small corn tortillas
- For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Kimchi Spicy Hot Sauce
Heat large pan over medium heat. Add oil and tempeh slices in a single layer. Cook for 5 minutes, flip over and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until browned on each side. Drain on paper towels and cut into bite-sized pieces. Toss tempeh with soy sauce, maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of Kimchi Spicy Hot Sauce.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet and heat in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
In a bowl combine radish, carrots, cabbage, cilantro and onions.
For the kimchi aioli in a small bowl combine mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon Kimchi Spicy Hot Sauce.
To assemble tacos: divide the tempeh among 6 corn tortillas, top with cabbage salad, sliced avocado, and drizzle with kimchi aioli.