- For the chicken:
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- ⅓ cup Bulgogi BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 cup quinoa
- ½ cup small cucumber, thinly sliced on mandolin
- ½ cup radish, thinly sliced on mandolin
- ½ cup carrot, thinly sliced on mandolin
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- ½ cup Radish Kimchi
- For the sauce:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reserved Radish Kimchi liquid
In a large bowl combine chicken with Bulgogi BBQ Sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic and salt to taste. Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours or up to overnight.
Heat oil in large pan (preferably cast iron) over medium high heat. Once the pan and oil are hot add the chicken. Cook for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, flipping occasionally.
In a pan combine quinoa with 1 ¾ cups water and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until quinoa is cooked through and fluffy.
In a small bowl combine mayonnaise with reserved Radish Kimchi liquid from the jar.
To assemble bowls, divide quinoa among 4 bowls, top with chicken, Radish Kimchi cucumber, radish, carrot, cilantro, green onions and a drizzle of the sauce.