The people who work at Lucky Foods make our brand great – they’re passionate, hard-working, and love what they do. As we grow, we’re always adding talented team members. Below is a list of current positions.
If you are interested in one of the positions listed below, simply introduce yourself by email with the position as the subject line. Please include your resume. Emails can be sent to email@example.com We look forward to meeting you!
Second-Shift Production Manager
About the Position
The Second-Shift Production Manager for Lucky Food, LLC reports directly to the Plant Manager. The Production Manager works closely with the Plant Manager, Food Safety Manager, Managers and team members to create a fun, safe, and highly efficient production environment. The Production Manager will ensure that all product safety requirements are being met, that employees are following CGMP’s, SQF Processes, GFCO and Kosher Requirements, and that, in keeping with Lucky Food, LLC., employee policies and procedures are being adhered to. All activities of the Production Manager are dedicated to ensuring the safety and quality of the food manufacturing process as well as the efficient use of equipment. These activities include assigning tasks to team members, observing all processes and taking corrective actions when needed.
Qualifications + Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in food manufacturing operations, preferably at the supervisor or higher level managing 15 employees or more.
- Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs proficient.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety.
- Ability to coach and mentor team members on a one-on-one basis as well as a group.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English
- Ensure that the food safety program at Lucky Food is being followed by all production team supervisors members.
- Plan the production schedule to maximize productivity, yield, and customer requirements.
- Learn and understand the set up and operation of all production machinery.
- Ensure that all team members follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
- Manage the production workforce to achieve production, food safety, and customer requirements.
- Ensure that all production machinery is set up correctly and running properly at the beginning of each shift.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
- Strive to achieve 100% uptime on all production processes and machinery.
- Achieve and maintain a strong understanding of the operations of all production manufacturing machinery.
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel.
- Provide motivation, support, and guidance to all team members.
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
- Oversee the duties and responsibilities of the Production Supervisors.
Sunday 7:00AM to 3:30PM
Monday – Thursday 3:30PM – 12:00AM (Midnight)
About the Position
The Accounting Specialist is a key team member at Lucky Foods. This role is for someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, accurate, efficient and organized. We are seeking an Accounting Specialist to provide financial analysis, auditing and accounting support for our rapidly growing family-owned business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s looking to use their accounting skills and experience to support the rapid growth of Lucky Foods.
Qualifications + Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred, or related field.
- 6+ years in Accounts Payable/Receivable field.
- Familiarity with Manufacturing and three-way match highly required.
- Excellent communicator and provider of customer service.
- QuickBooks or other ERP system experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Current working understanding of accrual accounting and expense matching principles.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
Full-time, on-site, Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Handles account receivable and payable bill entry function, including but not limited to the following:
- Manages a busy accounts receivable/payable email inbox.
- Tracks status of open A/R and A/P, from receipt, approval and entry, to payment.
- Coordinates and verifies three-way matching of purchase orders, receipts, and vendor bills.
- Reviews all bills for appropriate documentation and approval prior to entering in the accounting software system.
- Reviews for outstanding item receipts and invoices regularly and as part of month-end close.
- Obtains and reconciles vendor statements with bills to ensure bills are received and entered timely and expenses are accrued accurately and timely.
- Processes check requests, expense reports, credit cards and tax payments, ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received.
- Manages the weekly A/P payment run. Obtains signatures and distributes signed checks as required. Assists with month-end accrual accounting of expenses.
- Meets deadlines for due dates, invoice discounts, and month-end close.
- Maintain all accounts receivable and payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files in an orderly manner.
- Performs general accounting functions: posting of journal entries, payroll taxes and financial reports.
- Provide data to consultant for sales forecast and budgeting reports.
- Proven ability to be effective at collecting outstanding customer balances while still managing the customer relationship.
- Communicates and provides customer service with colleagues, management, vendors and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Answers all vendor and customer inquiries.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Assists in on-time month-end close, reconciling bank and credit card statements monthly.
- Performs other duties as assigned and assists the President, Management team and CPA as necessary.
- Ability to work independently and pr