This position will create social media posts and reels on Instagram, Tiktok, update our recipe catalog and engage with followers on social media.
- 1+ years(s) of experience with content creation and editing for social and digital channels
- Excited about social media with a proven track record of creating content on instagram and tiktok
- Comfortable with getting in front of the camera and providing voice-overs for social content
- Self starter and able to manage your own time
- Follow trends (specifically food trends) and pop culture
- Passionate about food and like to be creative in the kitchen- you can make food look good
- Adaptable and can easily shift gears
- Proficient in video editing, on screen graphics, and formatting
- Attention to detail
- Creative and flexible
- Familiarity with wordpress content management
- Previous personal or professional experience in food and beverage content
- Work directly with the Brand Manager to build social media engagement
- Ideate and execute content from start to finish
- Use best practices and expertise around creating and editing videos to specific channels.
- Immerse yourself in our brand and products and be able to interact with people about the brand/product
- Engage on social media and create a buzz around our brand
- Stay on top of social trends and deliver contents that is current and relevant
- Assist with providing insights and analytics
- Asset organization
- Collect user generated content
- Reaching out to brands for potential collaborations
- Remote , 10 hours a week
We’re located in Tualatin, Oregon, but the position can be remote.
We would prefer a candidate that can start immediately.
4 month contract, with an opportunity to extend if mutually beneficial.