About the Position
As a key member of our rapidly growing organization, the QA Technician will ensure that all product safety needs are met, that employees are following CGMP’s, SQF Processes, GFCO and Kosher Requirements, that all QA testing is performed and recorded and that all QA records are maintained. In keeping with Lucky Food, LLC., employee policies and procedures. All activities of the QA Technician are dedicated to ensuring the safety and quality of the food manufacturing process. These activities include testing, measuring, observing, verifying and recording data for all CCP’s.
● The QA Technician will follow all Lucky Food company policies and procedures while carrying out all other duties assigned by the Food Safety Management Team.
● The QA Technician will set the example by following all CGMP’s, SQF Guidelines, GFCO and Kosher Requirements.
Qualifications + Skills
- One to two years of related experience in food sales
- Candidates must live in the assigned geographic sales area
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and initiatives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Google Drive
- Self-starter. Must ask questions and learn new skills quickly on the job
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment
- College Degree required
Full-time, on-site, Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- Act as the primary interface to customers, brokers, and sales department for timely fulfillment of customer orders
- Answer and respond to daily correspondence, inbound calls and emails from customers, brokers, and sales department.
- Accurately review and process sales orders into Fishbowl ERP
- Proactively communicate the status and issues associated with customer orders to the client and our internal departments via phone or email
- Investigate and resolve problems and complaints regarding fulfillment (inventory issues, late shipments)
- Contact customers concerning any changes or delays in shipment of orders and provide accurate information relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Work with sales department and internal departments to communicate customer order issues and resolutions to assist in prioritizing customer orders
- Interact with accounting/warehouse to establish order shipment and transportation priorities
- Interact with accounting and customer to relay any damages, late shipment fines, changes to customer transportation manuals, changes to DC warehouse addresses.