About the Position
As a key member of our rapidly growing organization, the Sales Coordinator ultimately acts as the face of our company by delivering outstanding customer service and building strong relationships. He or she will assist with sales, marketing, and customer service projects. The associate will create new leads in both retail and foodservice channels, build and maintain healthy relationships with key account contacts, and maximize revenue in existing accounts.
Qualifications + Skills
- One to two years of related experience in food sales
- Candidates must live in the assigned geographic sales area
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and initiatives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Google Drive
- Self-starter. Must ask questions and learn new skills quickly on the job
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment
- College degree required
- Act as the primary interface to customers, brokers, and sales department for timely fulfillment of customer orders
- Answer and respond to daily correspondence, inbound calls and emails from customers, brokers, and sales department.
- Accurately review and process sales orders into Fishbowl ERP
- Proactively communicate the status and issues associated with customer orders to the client and our internal departments via phone or email
- Investigate and resolve problems and complaints regarding fulfillment (inventory issues, late shipments)
- Contact customers concerning any changes or delays in shipment of orders and provide accurate information relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Work with sales department and internal departments to communicate customer order issues and resolutions to assist in prioritizing customer orders
- Interact with accounting/warehouse to establish order shipment and transportation priorities
- Interact with accounting and customer to relay any damages, late shipment fines, changes to customer transportation manuals, changes to DC warehouse addresses.
Full-time, on-site, Monday to Friday,
7:00AM – 3:30PM